Questions and Answers
Workers' Compensation
If I'm injured do I have to file a claim form?

Yes. As soon as you can after your injury, tell your supervisor that you have been hurt, and request a claim form. Your employer will provide you with a claim form on which you must describe your injury and how, when, and where it occurred. Return the completed form to your employer, who will send it to us. We will then get in touch with you to explain the benefits you will be receiving.

updated: 02/20/07
For faster service about your work injury
or other accident case call: