Questions and Answers
Workers' Compensation
I'm not sure if I should pursue this as a work-related disability. Who can I talk to?

If you are unsure about whether medically your disability is work-related, you should discuss this matter with your doctor. If
you have questions regarding your rights to file a workers' compensation claim, you should also contact the Information and
Assistance Officer at the Workers' Compensation Appeals Board or an attorney.

updated: 02/20/07
For faster service about your work injury
or other accident case call: