Questions and Answers
Workers' Compensation
Where do I go for treatment?

If, before your injury, you gave your employer written notice of the name and address of your personal physician, which is called a pre-designation form, you can go to that physician for treatment immediately after an injury.

If you did not notify your employer about your physician, your employer is responsible for arranging for your treatment. If your employer fails to refer you to a doctor after being notified of your injury, you may under certain circumstances be able to choose your own Doctor.

updated: 02/20/07
For faster service about your work injury
or other accident case call: