Questions and Answers
Workers' Compensation
What if I become dissatisfied with my treatment?

If your employer provided treatment and you are unhappy with the treatment you're receiving, you can do two things. First, tell your Workers' compensation insurance claims representative why you are unhappy. He or she may want to talk with physician to try to solve the problem.
Or contact your attorney for different options.  If you are not represented you can contact our office, and we will assist you.

updated: 02/20/07
For faster service about your work injury
or other accident case call: