Questions and Answers
Workers' Compensation
What if I have to change my line of work because of a workers' compensation Injury?

If your unable to return to your job due to a workers' compensation injury, you may qualify for vocational rehabilitation benefits. Your rehabilitation plan my be as simple as modifying your current job to accommodate any limitations you have suffered or may involve training for a new job.

updated: 02/20/07
For faster service about your work injury
or other accident case call: