Questions and Answers
Workers' Compensation
I suffered a work injury two months ago and I am treating with the company doctor. I do not feel that this doctor is helping at all. Can I change doctors at this time?

In most cases, you may change treating physicians after the first 30 days following an injury. Please contact our office so that we can discuss different options of pursuing medical care.

updated: 02/20/07
For faster service about your work injury
or other accident case call: