Questions and Answers
Workers' Compensation
I have been handling my own workers' compensation case for about 1 1/2 years. The case is now at the settlement stage, but I feel that the insurance company is trying to short-change me. Is it too late to get an attorney to represent me?

No. You may obtain legal representation at any time during your case. If you got injured at work in California, you can call Eslamboly & Barlavi at 1-800-LAW-TALK or you can submit your question.

updated: 02/20/07
For faster service about your work injury
or other accident case call: